Turkish Airlines said on Sunday that 85 percent of its passenger planes are not being used due to flights being canceled amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Turkish Airlines: 85 pct of passenger planes not being used due to coronavirus
A Boeing 737-800 commercial plane of Turkish Airlines landing at Geneva Airport on November 20, 2017. (File photo: AFP)
- 11977 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 10026 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2515 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2379 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 2097 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1954 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128085 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70482 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21115 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14429 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14001 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut