Jerusalem’s Church of the Holy Sepulchre, revered in Christian tradition as the site of Jesus’s crucifixion and burial, was ordered closed on Wednesday for a week, as a precaution against the coronavirus, church officials said.
Jerusalem’s Church of the Holy Sepulchre closed due to coronavirus outbreak
People walk outside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City of Jerusalem on January 21, 2020. (AFP)
- 9220 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3610 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3161 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67788 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus