The Algerian Ministry of Health confirmed on Tuesday the first case of coronavirus in the country, an Italian man who arrived on February 17.
Algeria reports first case of coronavirus
A medical worker in protective suit checks a patient's records at Jinyintan hospital in Wuhan, the epicentre of the novel coronavirus outbreak, in Hubei province, China February 13, 2020. (Reuters)
Tommy Hilton, Al Arabiya English
- 9218 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3606 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3148 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67775 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus