A new coronavirus case was confirmed in Morocco on Friday, bringing the total of infected people in the country to seven, according to the health ministry.
New coronavirus case in Morocco brings total to seven: Ministry
Algerian paramedics wearing protective outfits are pictured in front of El-Kettar hospital's special unit to treat cases of novel coronavirus in the capital Algiers on February 26, 2020. (AFP)
Leen Alfaisal, Al Arabiya English
- 9218 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3609 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3153 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1271 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 929 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 905 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 125143 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67782 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44706 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34113 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30809 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21052 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus