The Pakistani Taliban, which claimed the 2010 Times Square bomb plot, on Tuesday denied anything to do with explosions that killed three people and wounded more than 100 in Boston.
Pakistani Taliban deny involvement in Boston explosions
U.S. President Barack Obama warned against “jumping to conclusions” but a senior White House official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said such an attack was “clearly an act of terror.” (Reuters)
AFP, MIRANSHAH / Pakistan
- 5374 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4563 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 3863 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3265 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2785 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1249 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36399 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22994 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15359 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14874 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7975 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7920 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says