U.S. President Barack Obama telephoned Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday to talk about several global crises, including Syria's civil war, ongoing talks on Iran's nuclear program and violence in Ukraine, the White House said.
Obama and Putin discuss Syria, Iran, Ukraine concerns
U.S. President Barack Obama telephoned Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss several global crises. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
- 6059 Views Tourism amid coronavirus: Which countries lifted, eased or kept travel restrictions?
- 4807 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 patients only need to self-isolate for 10 days, says CDC
- 2156 Views Amid tensions in Libya, Turkey’s hostile statements about UAE a provocation: Bahrain
- 1984 Views Coronavirus: No appointments to enter Abu Dhabi via border COVID-19 test until Aug 23
- 1451 Views Coronavirus: Qatar sets new COVID-19 policies for travelers’ entry as lockdown eases
- 1099 Views Lebanon’s foreign minister set to resign in coming days: Sources
- 35382 Views Coronavirus: Europe facing a second wave of COVID-19, says UK health minister
- 20997 Views Black and white Instagram selfie challenge sheds light on femicide in Turkey
- 15600 Views Egyptian ‘Doctor of the Poor’ Dr. Mashali dies after lifetime giving free treatment
- 7902 Views Coronavirus: UAE’s police dogs first in the world to successfully sniff out COVID-19
- 6857 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 283 new COVID-19 cases on first day of Eid al-Adha
- 6728 Views Children under five carry 10-100 higher levels of coronavirus in their noses: Study