France's foreign minister said Friday his country will propose a U.N. Security Council resolution in the coming weeks that could present a framework for negotiations toward resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
France says will propose U.N. Security Council draft on Israel
In this March 27, 2015, photo provided by the United Nations, Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs of France, speaks with the media at United Nations headquarters. (AP)
AP, United Nations
- 26070 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 10345 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,885 total cases, 328 recoveries
- 8115 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 7408 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 2949 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends entry suspension for visa holders abroad for two more weeks
- 2707 Views Coronavirus: Etihad operates flights to 7 destinations for those looking to leave UAE
- 358013 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117843 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 58482 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 44141 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33906 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 26270 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4