Brazil's senate votes to put President Roussef on impeachment trial with a vote of 55 to 22 on Thursday for breaking budget laws.
Brazil Senate votes to place President Rousseff on impeachment trial
Rousseff could be replaced by her vice president, Michel Temer, the leader of Brazil’s biggest center-right party and a former coalition partner in Rouseff’s government. (Reuters)
- 6854 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 5492 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4175 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2969 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1428 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 578 Views US Elections: Biden slams Trump as a ‘clown’ as rivals quarrel in debate
- 36423 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 23176 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15401 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14892 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7983 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7936 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says