The United States has added the Pakistani militant group Jamaat-ul-Ahrar to its list of global terrorists, triggering sanctions against a faction that has staged multiple attacks on civilians, religious minorities and soldiers.
U.S. designates Pakistan's Jamaat-ul-Ahrar a 'terrorist group'
The group claimed responsibility for many attacks including the Easter Sunday bombing in a public park that killed 70 people in Lahore (Reuters)
- 4420 Views Iran’s long-range missile land close to US Navy ships in Indian Ocean
- 3652 Views France, Britain, Germany warn Iran against uranium metal work
- 2770 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs
- 1965 Views Houthis kidnap husband of pregnant woman beaten to death by the militia in Ibb
- 1930 Views Coronavirus in the UAE: Abu Dhabi updates rules on entering the emirate
- 1200 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s first COVID-19 vaccine seeks nod for clinical trials
- 11831 Views Oman Sultan issues new law organizing succession, naming of crown prince
- 9708 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 3,362 new COVID-19 cases, total hits 239,587
- 7823 Views COVID-19: Saudi Arabia warns against travel to 12 countries without permission
- 7388 Views Oman sultan’s eldest son Dhi Yazan to succeed him, becoming first crown prince
- 7332 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 6405 Views Coronavirus: UAE records 2,404 new COVID-19 cases as cases continue to rapidly rise