Iran’s Foreign Ministry has summoned Tajikistan’s ambassador to protest the allegation of Tehran’s links to a recent attack that killed four Western tourists in the Central Asian country.
Dushanbe blames Tehran over attack, Iran summons Tajikistan's ambassador
Tajik Minister of the Interior Ramazon Hamro Rahimzoda addressing a press conference in Dushanbe on July 30, 2018, after four tourists were killed. (AFP)
- 8683 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3379 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2848 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1792 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1193 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to halt tram, metro services from Sunday
- 584 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 123215 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 64549 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44587 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34078 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30553 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21003 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus