Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday welcomed the UN Security Council’s decision to discuss tensions in the disputed region of Kashmir, a day after India slammed the rare meeting.
Pakistan PM welcomes UN’s move to discuss Kashmir
“Addressing the suffering of the Kashmiri people & ensuring resolution of the dispute is the responsibility of this world body”, he said. (File photo: AFP)
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5058 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2506 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1847 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1626 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73557 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources