China on Friday said it is extremely indignant about a speech by US Vice President Mike Pence that accused China of curtailing the “rights and liberties” of people in Hong Kong and resolutely opposes his comments.
China resolutely opposes US Vice President’s comments on Hong Kong
US Vice President Mike Pence discusses US-China relations in Washington, DC. (Photo: AP)
- 5178 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3495 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3471 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3050 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2522 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1019 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36372 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22723 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15297 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14856 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7967 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7896 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says