Saudi Arabia will assume its leadership role of the G20 next year, according to former G20 world leaders the UK's David Cameron, Italy's Matteo Renzi, Australia's Kevin Rudd, and France's Francois Fillion, who were speaking on the final panel of the Future Investment Intiative forum in Riyadh hosted by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Minister of State Dr. Ibrahim Assaf.
David Cameron, former G20 world leaders discuss global future at FII 2019
The UK's David Cameron was one of the former global leaders to speak in the closing session of the Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8737 Views France recalls envoy to Turkey after Erdogan questions Macron’s mental health
- 6564 Views Dubai announces $136 mln economic stimulus package amid coronavirus pandemic
- 6523 Views Khabib retires after choking out Gaethje to retain UFC lightweight crown in Abu Dhabi
- 4698 Views Estonia bans entry of Hezbollah members and affiliates, sanctions group
- 3147 Views Saudi Arabia issues new twenty-riyal banknote to mark G20 presidency
- 3037 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone targeting Saudi Arabia
- 36189 Views First Emirati passenger plane lands in Israel from UAE
- 35749 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 28956 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 27513 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 18597 Views Paris attack: Chechen who beheaded teacher Samuel Paty tweeted against Saudi Arabia
- 11694 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected