International Criminal Court judges have approved a request from prosecutors to open an investigation into crimes committed against Myanmar’s Rohingya Muslim minority.
International court judges authorize Rohingya investigation
Rohingya refugees gather near a fence in northern Myanmar on June 29, 2018. (File photo: AP)
The Associated Press, The Hague
- 8784 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3479 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2975 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1913 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 653 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 614 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 123975 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44613 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34083 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21011 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus