Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday urged Iran to send the flight and cockpit data recorders from the downed Ukrainian plane to France for analysis and said the first remains of victims should soon arrive back in Canada.
Canada’s PM urges Iran to send black boxes from downed plane to France
Trudeau speaks at a news conference January 17, 2020 in Ottawa, Canada. (AFP)
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5056 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2504 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1843 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1620 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73556 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources