Former Interpol chief Meng Hongwei, who was detained on a visit to China in 2018, was sentenced Tuesday to more than 13 years in prison for bribery in a case that shook the international police organisation.
China’s former Interpol chief sentenced to 13 years in prison
Former Interpol chief Meng Hongwei. (File photo: AFP)
- 114169 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 9017 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,605
- 6807 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 3019 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2745 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2458 Views Tiger infected with coronavirus: Can animals, pets spread COVID-19?
- 114175 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72657 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31520 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15037 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14067 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13276 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities