Two Rohingya women were killed and seven others injured in shelling the Myanmar military and insurgents blamed on each other, days after the UN’s top court ordered the country to protect the beleaguered Muslim minority.
Two Rohingya women killed in Myanmar shelling
Soldiers walk over Gote Twin bridge damaged by explosion Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019, in Gote Twin, Naung Cho township, northern Shan State, Myanmar. (AFP)
- 310571 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14516 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12512 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8796 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310568 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators