Premier Li Keqiang on Monday became the most senior Chinese leader to visit Wuhan since the city was struck by the outbreak of a deadly virus that has spread across the country and sparked global concern.
Chinese premier visits city at epicenter of virus
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang gives a speech at the Round Table of the German-Chinese Advised Economic Committee. (File photo: AP)
- 104831 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 8759 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,605
- 6697 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2668 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2640 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2397 Views Tiger infected with coronavirus: Can animals, pets spread COVID-19?
- 114160 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72657 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31520 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15037 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14067 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13275 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities