A four-year-old girl has fallen to her to death from her family’s 15th floor flat in Hong Kong after her father allegedly left her and her younger sister at home alone over fears of coronavirus, local media reported.
Girl, 4, falls to death in Hong Kong after left alone due to coronavirus fears
Butterfly Estate apartment complex as seen on Google Maps. (Screenshot)
Ismaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English
- 6888 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 3165 Views Azerbaijan denies Armenian ambassador claims that Turkey sent 4,000 Syrian fighters
- 2430 Views Saudi Arabia sends world-first shipment of blue ammonia to Japan
- 2163 Views Armenia-Azerbaijan: At least 21 dead, hundreds injured as clashes continue
- 1827 Views Saudi Arabia calls for peaceful solution to conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan
- 289 Views Azerbaijan declares partial military mobilization, six Azeri civilians killed
- 35989 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 16412 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 16025 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike
- 14067 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 12690 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7853 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police