US Vice President Mike Pence and his wife have tested negative for coronavirus, his press office said Saturday.
US VP, wife test negative for coronavirus
US Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen Pence arrive before US President Donald Trump speaks at an event honoring the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC on April 18, 2019. (File photo: AFP)
- 247381 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 17781 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 12548 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 11077 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 6369 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 3529 Views Italian nurse Daniela Trezzi commits suicide over fears of spreading coronavirus
- 415426 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 247383 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 118154 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91763 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 42793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34888 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators