There is a need for neutrals every season and this one is here to stay, I’m talking about grey. If you invested in grey in recent seasons, as many people have, this is a color that is going to blend perfectly this coming season Fall/Winter 2015-2016 and even Spring/Summer 2016.
Grey matters, and your wardrobe will thank you for it!
Models presented grey dresses as part of the Giorgio Armani's autumn/winter 1999-2000 collection at Milan's fashion show. (Reuters)
- 5567 Views Four reasons why Saudi Arabia’s soft power eclipses all others
- 2508 Views India summons Canada envoy after Trudeau backs protests
- 2373 Views US cancels China-funded exchange programs, saying they are ‘propaganda tools’
- 1637 Views Kuwait Emir happy with continuous efforts to solve the Gulf dispute
- 1510 Views Killing of Soleimani shows what a real red line looks like: Pompeo at Manama Dialogue
- 1424 Views Iran continues to fund militias in region, terror operations in Europe: Saudi FM
- 32821 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 16224 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10343 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9369 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8751 Views Turkey condemns killing of Iranian nuclear scientist, urges restraint
- 6968 Views Why is Iran threatening Israel’s Haifa? Experts explain