A friend of mine invited me for dinner. The table was set really nicely and the meal was exquisite. We had mushroom risotto for the main course and chocolate soufflé for dessert. I must say I was highly impressed with her cooking. The dinner, however, left a bad taste in my mouth for a simple fact. She kept tossing everything on the floor, such as leftover food, napkins, and bottles of water! This really ruined the whole experience for me.
How harmful is litter to us and to our environment? The trash left behind contains disease and is a breeding ground for vermin and bacteria