Planning a wedding is always easier when you have a helping hand. That is why in Western cultures brides tend to pass duties onto their bridal party, giving them titles such as bridesmaids, maid of honor, and matron of honor. They can be close friends or even family members. In Middle Eastern cultures tasks are distributed between both families of the bride and groom. So, whether you are a bridesmaid or not, you are included in the wedding planning process. Which is always a bonus for the bride.
Wedding tips: What should a maid of honor do to help the bride?
Planning a wedding is always easier when you have a helping hand. (Shutterstock)
- 12914 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports
- 9294 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 1766 Views Lebanon PM Hassan Diab resigns less than a week after deadly Beirut explosion
- 1692 Views Hezbollah softens stance on Israel maritime border dispute after Lebanese rage
- 921 Views Explosion hits near Iraq-Kuwait border crossing: Iraqi security source
- 633 Views Read full resignation speech of Lebanon PM Hassan Diab after Beirut explosion
- 212231 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 61779 Views Watch: Closest footage yet of Beirut blasts from apartment balcony opposite port
- 46262 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40571 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 36616 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 18994 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours