Planning a wedding is always easier when you have a helping hand. That is why in Western cultures brides tend to pass duties onto their bridal party, giving them titles such as bridesmaids, maid of honor, and matron of honor. They can be close friends or even family members. In Middle Eastern cultures tasks are distributed between both families of the bride and groom. So, whether you are a bridesmaid or not, you are included in the wedding planning process. Which is always a bonus for the bride.
Wedding tips: What should a maid of honor do to help the bride?
Planning a wedding is always easier when you have a helping hand. (Shutterstock)
- 1867 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia reveals selection process for 2020 Hajj participants
- 1632 Views Explosion at factory in Tehran kills two, wounds several: Iran local media
- 1378 Views Iraqi PM vows to bring Hisham al-Hashemi's killers to justice
- 529 Views Dubai Police arrest two British nationals on drug charges, possession of cannabis
- 404 Views Canada's Trudeau rebuffs Trump invite to White House
- 357 Views Al-Hashemi received death threats from Kata’ib Hezbollah: Iraqi Activist
- 47277 Views New coronavirus mutation may make COVID-19 spread faster, says Fauci
- 33574 Views Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia ranks at high risk: Experts’ COVID-19 map
- 33196 Views Coronavirus risk: Bars, music concerts, sports, religious services are highest danger
- 28585 Views UAE travel rules amid coronavirus: Top questions answered if you are planning to fly
- 17274 Views Outrage in Lebanon after video of three men sexually assaulting young Syrian boy
- 14182 Views Abu Dhabi allows entry with new rules amid coronavirus lockdown: All you need to know