Dubai’s largest private sector real estate developer, Damac Properties, is very optimistic about the market’s future, and the company’s position in it, its chairman told the Financial Times.
Future of Dubai property market ‘very strong’
Dubai’s largest private sector real estate developer, Damac Properties, is currently focused on delivering hotel apartments in downtown Dubai, a luxurious district that attracts over 65 million visitors every year. (Photo courtesy: Damac)
- 3931 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 3694 Views French FM accuses Turkey of trying to ‘whip up hatred’ against France
- 2367 Views Iran’s IRGC says deployed troops on border near Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 1815 Views Kuwait retail co-ops remove French products in boycott over Prophet cartoon
- 1686 Views Saudi Arabia’s Council of Senior Scholars: Insulting prophets only serves extremists
- 960 Views EU labels Erdogan's comments on Macron as "unacceptable"
- 35973 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 29115 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 28041 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 11937 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 10634 Views Israel, Sudan announce deal normalizing ties
- 10166 Views Rise in UAE coronavirus daily cases ‘normal’, expected to continue: Official