Saudi Arabia has pledged to use its oil reserves to compensate for the disruption of supply for its customers after Saturday's attacks on Saudi Aramco's oil facilities.
Saudi Arabia vows to offset oil supply disruption after attacks
Saudi Arabia halted operations at Abqaiq oil facilities after drone attack. (AFP)
Reem Abdellatif and Ismaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English
- 6854 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 5492 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4174 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3410 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2969 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1428 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36423 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 23176 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15401 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14892 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7983 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7936 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says