Iran will build a $1.8 billion oil pipeline project connecting Goreh in the country’s Bushehr province to Jask Port on the Gulf of Oman, the country’s oil ministry said in a tweet, citing minister of petroleum Bijan Zangeneh.
Iran to build $1.8 bln oil pipeline to Gulf of Oman terminal: Minister
Iran will build a $1.8 billion oil pipeline to the Gulf of Oman terminal, said the country’s Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh.
John Benny, Al Arabiya English
- 3199 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 3097 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 1312 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 1210 Views Greek FM Nikos Dendias: Turkey has gone too far, behavior unacceptable
- 529 Views Coronavirus: Italy reports 29,003 new COVID-19 cases, 822 deaths
- 514 Views US-sanctioned Hezbollah’s Qard al-Hasan installs ATMs, violating Lebanon's fiscal law
- 20384 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15694 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12202 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8437 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7546 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6463 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine