Abu Dhabi state investor Mubadala Investment Co has invested $100 billion in the United States, more than 40 percent of its roughly $240 billion portfolio, Deputy CEO Waleed al-Muhairi said on Tuesday.
Mubadala has invested $100 billion in US, eyes China:Deputy CEO
Al-Muhairi was speaking at the SALT conference in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. (File photo: Reuters)
Reuters, Abu Dhabi
- 4202 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,385 with 34 fatalities
- 4056 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3645 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2138 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1668 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1613 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 125809 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 68879 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44773 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34132 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30908 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21073 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus