US President Donald Trump on Thursday nominated Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to lead the US central bank.
Jerome Powell nominated by president to lead US central bank.
Trump said Powell is strong, committed and smart. (Reuters)
- 28298 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 5627 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, two suspects detained: Police
- 3605 Views Palestine’s Abbas calls on UN to arrange international conference next year
- 3167 Views Coronavirus: UAE COVID-19 cases continue to rise with 1,008 new infections
- 3118 Views Turkey orders 82 arrests, including Kurdish opposition members, over 2014 protests
- 471 Views China has demolished thousands of mosques in Uighur region of Xinjiang: Report
- 28016 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24047 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 23348 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 16096 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 15594 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike
- 15488 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat