US President Donald Trump on Thursday nominated Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to lead the US central bank.
Jerome Powell nominated by president to lead US central bank.
Trump said Powell is strong, committed and smart. (Reuters)
- 14008 Views Japan will only back Lebanon IMF bailout if it deports Carlos Ghosn: Nissan Lawyer
- 5108 Views Obama called ‘slave’ by Qatar’s ex Emir Hamad bin Khalifa in leaked Gaddafi recording
- 3674 Views Former Iranian president uses N-word in tweet about George Floyd, quotes Tupac
- 3153 Views ‘I can’t breathe’: China spokesperson quotes George Floyd to US official on Hong Kong
- 3105 Views Dubai’s Emirates airline plans to cut staff amid coronavirus crisis
- 2615 Views Discover: The 10 countries with the largest oil reserves in the world
- 168392 Views Iranian girl, 13, beheaded by father in reported honor killing
- 159052 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 65264 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to ease restrictions, restart business, return to ‘normal’
- 34887 Views No masks, distancing amid coronavirus: Pictures of American Air flights cause uproar
- 18447 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 14943 Views Dubai reopens business activities as coronavirus curfew eases: 10 questions answered