The United Arab Emirates capital Abu Dhabi is working towards its second five year plan; taking the emirate closer to its long term goal, according to the National Security Advisor and Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi executive council.
Abu Dhabi’s museum projects set to stimulate 'sustainable economy'
Abu Dhabi Louvre and the Abu Dhabi Guggenheim museum projects on Saadiyat Island will be the cornerstone of the emirate’s strategy of diversifying cultural tourism, according to Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. (Reuters)
- 3199 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 3097 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 1312 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 1210 Views Greek FM Nikos Dendias: Turkey has gone too far, behavior unacceptable
- 529 Views Coronavirus: Italy reports 29,003 new COVID-19 cases, 822 deaths
- 514 Views US-sanctioned Hezbollah’s Qard al-Hasan installs ATMs, violating Lebanon's fiscal law
- 20385 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15694 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12202 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8437 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7546 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6463 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine