The White House said on Monday it was concerned about a recent report that Iran and Russia are negotiating an oil-for-goods swap worth $1.5 billion a month, a deal a spokeswoman said could trigger U.S. sanctions.
U.S. ‘concerned’ at Iran-Russia oil-for-goods swap report
The White House said it was concerned about Iran and Russia’s oil-for-food swap as it could trigger U.S. sanctions. (File photo: Shutterstock)
- 5374 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4563 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 3863 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3265 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2785 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1249 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36399 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22994 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15359 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14874 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7975 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7920 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says