The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) plans to sign a joint investment fund memorandum of understanding with Turkey worth over $1 billion at the upcoming G20 summit in China, RDIF CEO Kirill Dmitriev told Russia’s Rossiya-24 broadcaster on Friday.
Joint $1bln Russia-Turkey investment fund to be signed at G20
Russian President Vladimir Putin (right), and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan shake hands during a news conference after their talks in the Konstantin palace outside St. Petersburg, Russia, on Aug. 9, 2016. (Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 9141 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3213 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2810 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2120 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 827 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 790 Views Coronavirus: UAE officially asks to postpone Expo 2020 until October 2021
- 124904 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67263 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44680 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34105 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30757 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21042 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus