On the sidelines of the current state visit of Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the United States, the Saudi-US CEO Forum began in New York under the theme “An Era of Transformation: From Vision to Implementation”.
Saudi-US CEO Forum to focus on enhancing bilateral trade
The second edition of the annual forum will be convened in New York under the theme of “An Era of Transformation: From Vision to Implementation”.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 5281 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 3252 Views Fight against Islamist terror must begin with opposing extremist ideas
- 3053 Views Qantas chief wants COVID-19 vaccine passport for international travelers
- 2598 Views Saudi Arabia will be among first countries to receive coronavirus vaccine: Cabinet
- 2127 Views UAE allows 100 pct foreign ownership of companies without need for Emirati partner
- 1210 Views UK PM, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince discuss global access to coronavirus vaccines
- 15599 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 8513 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone launched from Yemen targeting Saudi Arabia
- 8286 Views Saudi Arabia is US’ ‘strongest partner against extremism’: Ambassador Princess Reema
- 8105 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7409 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 5181 Views Turkey’s behavior ‘widening its separation’ from Europe: EU foreign policy chief