The second Saudi-US CEO Forum began on Tuesday with more than 200 prominent Saudi and American businessmen and a number of ministers and officials from both countries gathered to establish new partnerships, strengthen economic ties and promote bilateral trade.
Saudi, US companies sign 36 MoUs, deals worth $20 bln
MoUs signed include new partnerships in various sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, entertainment, education and ICT.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 4656 Views Turkish soldier dies in north Syria during clashes with Kurdish militia
- 3570 Views Coronavirus: Biden says Fauci will be US chief medical adviser
- 1726 Views Israel warns Iran may attack Israeli targets abroad
- 1718 Views Seven injured in explosion at Engen refinery in South Africa's Durban
- 1313 Views Bangladesh begins moving Rohingya to isolated island
- 970 Views ‘Adolf Hitler’ wins Namibian local government vote
- 32719 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 15994 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10405 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10199 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 10061 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9323 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases