The high profile second edition of the Saudi Future Investment Initiative Forum (FII) – dubbed “Davos in the Desert” has kicked off on Tuesday in Riyadh with more than More than 150 speakers across 40 sessions and workshops.
Second edition of Saudi Future Investment Initiative Forum kicks off in Riyadh
World leaders, investors and innovators will discuss the role of companies, governments and global institutions in working together to achieve prosperity and growth on the long term.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 3934 Views Saudi Arabia optimistic on finalizing deal to end Gulf rift soon: FM
- 3580 Views Four reasons why Saudi Arabia’s soft power eclipses all others
- 1589 Views Iran plans to upgrade uranium enrichment plant
- 1157 Views Iran continues to fund militias in region, terror operations in Europe: Saudi FM
- 1090 Views Killing of Soleimani shows what a real red line looks like: Pompeo at Manama Dialogue
- 937 Views Bahrain denies statement on import of goods from West Bank, Golan Heights
- 32789 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 16185 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10275 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9354 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8745 Views Turkey condemns killing of Iranian nuclear scientist, urges restraint
- 8056 Views UAE condemns assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist, calls for restraint