EU finance ministers agreed on the broad outlines of a Eurozone budget early Friday, France’s finance minister said, a key reform pushed by Paris that was scaled back amid deep resistance by the Netherlands.
EU ministers agree to Macron-backed Eurozone budget
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire answers journalists during Eurogroup meeting at the EU headquarters in Luxembourg on June 13, 2019. (AFP)
- 24711 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 10081 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,885 total cases, 328 recoveries
- 7757 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 5554 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 2903 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends entry suspension for visa holders abroad for two more weeks
- 2610 Views Coronavirus: Etihad operates flights to 7 destinations for those looking to leave UAE
- 357928 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117343 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 58395 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 44075 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33881 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 26222 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4