Saudi Aramco takes headlines as it looks to drum up support for its initial public offering. Meanwhile, unrest continues in Lebanon, tormenting the country’s embattled economy. Elsewhere, ratings agencies issue mixed messages for the latest economic indicators across the region. Al Arabiya English has provided a news brief on all of this and more from global markets to developments in the Middle East.
Markets Brief: The latest updates on key developments
People walk past a screen showing stock indexes in Hong Kong. (File photo: Reuters)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 36068 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 4367 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 3167 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 3159 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1593 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 358366 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120887 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44414 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 36067 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 33985 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29734 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina