The International Monetary Fund (IMF) cut its global growth estimate for 2019 to 2.9 percent and its estimate for 2020 to 3.3 percent, a 0.1 percent cut for both figures from the organization’s forecasts in October last year.
IMF cuts global growth estimates to decade low on slower Indian growth
IMF logo. (File photo: AFP)
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 222024 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 16545 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 12260 Views Coronavirus: Fears of condom shortage as world's largest maker halts production
- 11714 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 8872 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 4956 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 411662 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 222025 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117599 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91712 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 42484 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34853 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators