Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has treated over 6,000 cancer patients, Dr. Rakesh Suri, the CEO of the clinic told Al Arabiya English on Wednesday.
Cleveland Clinic has treated over 6,000 cancer patients in Abu Dhabi: CEO
Matthew Amlôt, Al Arabiya English
- 310563 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14508 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12511 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310562 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators