The UAE’s Etihad Rail, the developer and operator of the country’s rail network, has signed an agreement with China’s CRRC to triple its fleet of wagons to more than 1,000, the Abu Dhabi Media Office said on Twitter.
UAE’S Etihad Rail signs agreement with Chinese firm to triple wagon fleet
Etihad Rail is 70 percent owned by the Abu Dhabi government and 30 percent by the UAE federal government.
- 4457 Views Turkish soldier dies in north Syria during clashes with Kurdish militia
- 2605 Views Coronavirus: Biden says Fauci will be US chief medical adviser
- 1839 Views US Secretary of State Pompeo blasts Turkey at NATO meeting
- 1529 Views US issues new Iran-related sanctions on one individual, one group
- 1509 Views Israel warns Iran may attack Israeli targets abroad
- 875 Views ‘Adolf Hitler’ wins Namibian local government vote
- 32689 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 15839 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10398 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10186 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 9974 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9302 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases