Oil prices sunk to fresh four-year lows on Thursday, with New York crude plunging below $70 a barrel, after OPEC decided against cutting output despite a huge oversupply in world markets.
Oil prices sink as OPEC rejects output cut
A general view shows the166th ordinary meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC, at their headquarters in Vienna, Austria on November 27, 2014.
Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
- 13060 Views Beirut explosion: Six sources explain details, shine light on Hezbollah link
- 10332 Views Iran seizes ship in international waters in Gulf, says US CENTCOM
- 2689 Views Hezbollah was taking Beirut ammonium nitrate to produce weapons: Source
- 2339 Views US sends team to Qatar to investigate reports on Hezbollah funding: Sources
- 2260 Views Exclusive: Lebanon leans toward French offer to rebuild Beirut’s port after explosion
- 2023 Views Saudi Arabia’s King Salman arrives in NEOM for rest after recent hospital treatment
- 50006 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 37691 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 21095 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours
- 19574 Views Colonel who died suspiciously had asked for removing ammonium nitrate: Lebanese media
- 19218 Views Lebanese banker buys Jennifer Lawrence's $9.9 mln NYC apartment
- 18447 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash