Libya's recognized government has appointed a second official to head state-run National Oil Corp (NOC), it said on Saturday as it vies with a rival government for control of the vital oil sector.
Libya’s recognized govt. names 2nd official to run state oil firm
The rival government in Tripoli has named its own oil minister Mashallah Zwai and kept the NOC chairman Mustafa Sanallah in place. (File Photo: Reuters)
- 8784 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3478 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2974 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1913 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 653 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 614 Views Coronavirus: Dubai extends sterilization, enforces strict restrictions on movement
- 123975 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44613 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34083 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21011 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus