Crude prices extended losses in Asia Monday after comments by Saudi Arabia cast doubt whether key producers meeting would reach an agreement to freeze output to address a global supply glut.
Oil down as Saudi Arabia casts doubt on output freeze
Hopes for a deal at the April 17 gathering in Doha led by Russia and Saudi Arabia had been a major driver of a rally in prices from near 13-year lows in February. (File Photo: Reuters)
- 5106 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3463 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3321 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2979 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2479 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 935 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36370 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22671 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15272 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14837 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7963 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7891 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says