Saudi Aramco, the world’s top oil producer, is buying a 70 percent stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC) from the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund for $69.1 billion.
Saudi Aramco buying 70 percent of SABIC for $69.1 bln
Saudi Aramco has bought 70 percent stake in SABIC for $69.1 billion.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6143 Views Coronavirus: Iran says can’t afford economy shutdown as COVID-19 outbreak worsens
- 5232 Views Coronavirus: US welcomes WHO inquiry into COVID-19 origins in China
- 3342 Views Turkey’s Hagia Sophia mosque move sparks controversy, Erdogan accused of double speak
- 2185 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 1079 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Crown Prince announces over $400 million economic stimulus package
- 1022 Views Coronavirus: Bill Gates calls for COVID-19 drugs, vaccine to go to countries in need
- 70006 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 33517 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 18202 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 9158 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai
- 8813 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8343 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record