Oil prices fell on Tuesday after weak manufacturing data from Europe and Japan pointed to a dampened outlook for demand, and Saudi Arabia pledged to restore production after recent attacks on its key oil facilities.
Oil prices drop on weak economic data, restored Saudi oil supply
Oil prices fell on Tuesday amid a weakening outlook for demand and restored Saudi oil supplies.
Reem Abdellatif, Al Arabiya English
- 6535 Views Archaeologists reveal well-preserved Roman mosaic in Italy’s Verona
- 3917 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia allows gatherings, family visits of 50 people, sets fines
- 3424 Views Coronavirus: 50 pct of India’s population could have virus by December, says expert
- 2650 Views More than 70 pct of Saudi Arabia's coronavirus cases have recovered: Minister
- 2627 Views Saudi Arabia says ‘invasion’ of locusts almost over, threat from neighbors remains
- 1306 Views Coronavirus pandemic is far from over, we need to adopt new lifestyle: UAE official
- 166669 Views Iranian girl, 13, beheaded by father in reported honor killing
- 154434 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 64711 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to ease restrictions, restart business, return to ‘normal’
- 34846 Views No masks, distancing amid coronavirus: Pictures of American Air flights cause uproar
- 18221 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 17457 Views Erdogan lifts 10-year Israel cargo ban while condemning Israeli actions in Palestine