Saudi Arabia-headquartered ACWA Power and Iraq Energy Institute have signed on Wednesday a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen research development projects and cooperate on boosting their capacity-building programs.
ACWA Power, Iraq Energy Institute ink MoU for energy market research
ACWA Power and Iraq Energy Institute have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen energy market research. (ACWA Power).
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 3792 Views Coronavirus: Biden says Fauci will be US chief medical adviser
- 1945 Views Seven injured in explosion at Engen refinery in South Africa's Durban
- 1848 Views Israel warns Iran may attack Israeli targets abroad
- 1556 Views Bangladesh begins moving Rohingya to isolated island
- 1440 Views German FM requests broader Iran nuclear deal, no ballistic rocket program
- 1202 Views Coronavirus: Russia vaccinated over 100,000 with its Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine
- 32743 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 16066 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10412 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10204 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 10142 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9334 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases