“We’re telling the world … come, Africa wants to be a friend to all, and is open for business,” Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari told attendees at the third Future Investment Initative (FII) in Riyadh.
Nigerian President Buhari says Africa ‘is open for business’ at FII 2019
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari discussed investment in Africa at the FII 2019.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 12606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 9889 Views Coronavirus: Fears of condom shortage as world's largest maker halts production
- 6768 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends disinfection program, curfew for additional week
- 5794 Views Coronavirus: $270 fine for walking next to others, $1,360 for partying in UAE
- 5337 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 2764 Views Coronavirus: Iraqi Shia cleric blames gay marriage for coronavirus
- 388385 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 115247 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91590 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 41778 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 34737 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators
- 22543 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: total of 1,012 cases, three deaths