Saudi Aramco’s initial public offering (IPO) is likely to have little direct fiscal impact in Saudi Arabia, but could help ease the economic effect of austerity measures by allowing the country’s sovereign wealth fund to boost domestic investments, says Fitch Ratings.
Aramco’s IPO proceeds could ease Saudi austerity measures: Fitch
The logo of Saudi Aramco is shown at one of its facilities in Saudi Arabia. (File photo: AP)
Reem Abdellatif, Al Arabiya English
- 36068 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 4367 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 3167 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 3159 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1593 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 358366 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120887 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44414 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 36067 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 33985 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29734 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina