The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ (OPEC) crude oil output fell by 193,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 29.55 million bpd in November compared to October, it said in a report on Wednesday, citing secondary sources.
OPEC’s November output fell by 193,000 barrels per day
OPEC's crude oil output fell by 193,000 barrels per day (bpd) in November. (File photo: AP)
John Benny, Al Arabiya English
- 27445 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9001 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 3840 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 3042 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 1783 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1119 Views UAE confirms one death, 210 new coronavirus cases
- 358306 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120601 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44371 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33973 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29526 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 27446 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?