Oil extended losses on Wednesday after US President Donald Trump hinted at easing tensions over Iran, with New York prices sliding 4.6 percent.
Oil price losses deepen on Trump’s Iran comments
Brent crude shed 3.7 percent to $65.78 after US President Donald Trump said Iran appeared to be “standing down” after missile strikes on US bases in Iraq.
- 11677 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 2373 Views Seven UN member states, including Iran, lose right to vote over unpaid dues
- 1936 Views Building from the ground up: Middle East mega projects set to open their doors
- 1805 Views Lebanon records highest single day COVID-19 deaths, health system about to collapse
- 1378 Views FBI says US Capitol rioter allegedly hoped to sell Pelosi laptop to Russia
- 1350 Views UAE reports 3,471 coronavirus cases, highest number since start of pandemic
- 19836 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 9831 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 3,362 new COVID-19 cases, total hits 239,587
- 8212 Views COVID-19: Saudi Arabia warns against travel to 12 countries without permission
- 7604 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 7496 Views Oman sultan’s eldest son Dhi Yazan to succeed him, becoming first crown prince
- 7419 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs